DC Office Recruitment 2021: Office of District Commissioner Sivasagar has a great job opportunity for job seekers. DC Office Sivasagar had urgent requirements of eligible candidates. There are a total of 13 vacancies available in the organization for Junior Assistant. The deadline to submit the online application falls on January 10, 2021. After this date, no application will be accepted as the link through which the application can be filled, will get disabled. Find relevant information regarding DC Office Recruitment 2021 in the article below.
DC Office Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the Deputy Commissioner|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2021|
DC Office Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Junior Assistant – 13
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must hold Bachelor with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be under the age of 18-40 years besides the reserved category candidates as they are eligible for age relaxation. Age will be calculated on the 01st of January 2020.
Application Fee: Nil as there is no such information is provided by the recruiter regarding this.
Pay Scale: The monthly salary will be offered under Rupees 14000-60500/- with a grade of Rs. 6200/-
Selection Procedure: Applicant’s selection will be done through Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test, and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding DC Office Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must mention the correct mobile no and e-mail while filling the form. As all the intimations such as downloading of admit card and any further updates will be available through it.
How To Apply Online For DC Office Recruitment 2021 –
- Application for the post of Junior Assistant can be filled on https://niyukti.assam.gov.in
- Tick the Career Section on the home page and find the Advt. related to the post of Junior Assistant.
- Go through the recruitment terms and apply accordingly by filling in complete and accurate details.
- Upload the supporting documents such as marks sheets, age & caste evidence with the signature and photo of the candidate.
- Recheck the details added and click on final submit.
- The candidate must retain the print out of the application for security reasons.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the latest updates on the website from time to time.