DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Office, Biswanath is ready to recruit candidates for filling 05 vacancies for the various posts of Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar. The aspiring and eligible candidates need to apply offline as per the format available on www.biswanath.gov.in. Make sure that the application form is submitted by 30/11/2020.
The details regarding the process of recruitment have been provided below in the following table and paragraph, read the details carefully and follow the instructions strictly.
DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Deputy Commissioner Office, Biswanath|
|Name of the Job||Process Server, Peon, Chowkidar|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2020|
DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deputy Commissioner Office, Biswanath
Name of The Posts:
- Process Server-02
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to perform their best in order to qualify in the Written Exam so as to get selected and appointed finally.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to all the candidates is Rupees 12,000-52,000 along with Grade Pay of Rupees 3,900-4,400/-per month.
Application Fees: No applicant needs to make any kind of payment for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age limit specified by the organization is 18-40 years. Make sure that you lie within the specified age limit.
Official Website: www.biswanath.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for DC Office, Biswanath Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.biswanath.gov.in and get a print out of the format of application provided by the Deputy Commissioner Office, Biswanath.
- Fill all the details in the form as per the academic records.
- Paste a photo on the form that must be a passport size and latest one.
- Do not forget to sign across the photo and the form as well.
- Self-attested copies of all the academic certificates need to be sent to the following office along with the application: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, District Biswanath, PO Chariali, Assam-784176
NOTE: The applications must be received at the office by 30/11/2020.