DBEO Recruitment 2021: Office of the District Basic Education Officer (DEOB) has an urgent requirement of candidates for the numerous posts of Teachers, Cook, and Asst Cook on 36 vacancies. The candidates having mandatory academic level must apply by 31/03/2021 through the application form prescribed on www.balrampur.nic.in. For further details of recruitment (like the selection procedure, age required, the caste of the individual applicant, remuneration, etc.), go through the paragraph below carefully.
DBEO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office the District Basic Education Officer|
|Posts Name||Teacher, Cook, and Asst Cook|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||31-03-2021|
DBEO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates seeking for the job under current recruitment of DBEO must be 08th Passed OR Graduate with B.Ed from the recognized.
Age Criteria: The candidates should not be more than 45 years but the least age for application is 25 years. It will be computed on 01.04.2021.
Application Fee: DBEO does not mention any specified information about the fee.
Pay Scale: The wages in lieu of the work done by the candidates will be Rs. 22000/- Post 01, Rs. 9800/- Post 02, Rs. 6900/- Post 03 and Rs. 5175/- Post 04 per month.
Selection Procedure: The stages on the basis of which selection of the candidates will be done are Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding DBEO Recruitment 2021–
The application can be submitted by the skilled and educated candidates till 31/03/2021 up to 05:00 pm, the name of the vacant posts are the following :
- Full-Time Teacher – 21
- Part-Time Teacher – 11
- Chief Cook – 02
- Assistant Cook – 02
How To Apply Offline For DBEO Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate should draw a print of the application paper after getting the recruitment terms and conditions.
- Then complete the blank columns given in the form with the related particulars.
- Enclose the self-attested copies of the educational certificate, caste, age, and experience.
- Paste the recent self-attested photograph in the form and pay charges (if applicable).
- In end, send the application form with the attached copies in an envelope having the stamp worth Rs. 42/- to “Office of the District Basic Education Officer, Balrampur”
- The candidate needs to check the notification section on the website for the new recruitment updates.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After the 31st of March 2021, no application will be accepted by the organization.