DRC Recruitment 2020: Daulat Ram College wants to engage candidates on the various vacant posts of Assistant Professor. Eligible and competent candidates can apply online for the post on dr.du.ac.in. Total 121 vacancies are offered by Daulat Ram College to feed up with the energetic and interested aspirants. The application can be filed by November 23, 2020. For further information regarding the recruitment, please read the article drafted below to know about the selection process, the scale of pay, age limit, due dates of application, and more.
DRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Daulat Ram College|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd November 2020|
DRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Daulat Ram College
Name of The Posts: Assistant Professor posts are divided into the following categories :
- Bio-Chemistry – 06
- Botany – 11
- Chemistry – 09
- Commerce – 16
- Economics – 09
- English – 14
- Hindi – 12
- History – 07
- Mathematics – 08
- Music – 01
- NHE – 01
- Philosophy – 05
- Physics – 07
- Political Science – 09
- Psychology – 01
- Sanskrit – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the desired academic level which is Graduation/Post Graduation as per the UGC Regulation 2018 or as per the further amendments.
Selection Procedure: The proficiency of the candidates will be examined through an Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the package of academic pay level 10 i.e. Rupees 57700/- along with other allowances admitted by UGC/Delhi University.
Age criteria: See the official notification to get age details.
Official Website: www.dr.du.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for DRC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the website to get the recruitment instructions necessary for application.
- Thereafter, go to the recruitment section and tab on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill up details mandatory in the blank columns specified in the form.
- Next is to upload the documents of education degrees, age-caste, and others if needed.
- Submit the form in end followed by the review of application details.
- Retain the print copy of the filled application to show at the time of the interview.
NOTE: The candidate must take care while filling in details as once details entered can’t be changed later on.