CUG Recruitment 2020: The Central University of Gujarat decided to fill their non-teaching posts which are 12. The candidate who is interested to work in the organization can apply after checking eligibility terms.
CUG Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Registrar, Finance Officer, Librarian, Analyst, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November till 05:30 PM|
CUG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central University of Gujarat
Name of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||Age Level|
|01||Registrar (01)||Master’s with relevant work experience||Below 57 years|
|02||Finance Officer (0)||Master’s Degree||Same as 01|
|03||Controller of Examination (01)||Master’s Degree||Same as 01|
|04||Librarian (01)||Master’s with ten years experience||Same as 01|
|05||Deputy Librarian (01)||Master’s with eight years of work experience||55 years|
|06||Internal Audit Officer (01)||Three years of regular service in Level 11 in Audit and Accounts||56 years|
|07||Assistant Registrar (02)||Master’s Degree||40 years|
|08||Assistant Librarian (01)||Master’s in relevant field||40 years|
|09||Executive Engineer (01)||Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering||45 years|
|10||Information Scientist (01)||M.E/M.Tech OR B.E./B.Tech with two years of experience||40 years|
|11||System Analyst (01)||M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc||40 years|
Selection Procedure: All the candidates who are applying for the post have to appear for Interview and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid depending upon the posts as below :
- Post 01 to 04 – Rs. 144200-218200/- p.m.
- Post 05 – Rs. 79800-211500/- p.m.
- Post 06 – Rs. 78800-209200/- p.m.
- Post 07, 10, 11 – Rs. 56100-177500/- p.m.
- Post 08 – Rs. 57700-182400/- p.m.
- Post 09 – Rs. 67700-208700/- p.m.
Application Fees: Application charges are given below :
- General – INR 500/-
- OBC/EWS – INR 250/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen and Women – nil
Official Website: www.cug.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for CUG Recruitment 2020:
- Desired candidates can submit the online application through the above-mentioned website.
- Details filled in the form must be accurate and complete.
- The hard copy of the application must be sent to “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector 29, Gandhinagar – 382030”
- Apply before the due date to avoid any unforeseen situation.
NOTE: Candidates must note that the due date to submit the hard copy of the online form duly self-attested is 30th November (up to 05:30 PM).