CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) is recruiting candidates for filling 06 vacancies for the posts of Technical Assistant and Technician. The candidates need to make sure that they have read all the details and are eligible as per the specified criteria. The candidates need to submit their applications to the office address by 23/10/2020.
CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Name of the Job|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||23/10/2020|
CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 04
- Technician: 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment as per the criteria specified below:
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc. (with Chemistry as one of the subjects) with one year experience in inorganic chemicals manufacturing industries/or one year experience in chemical analysis
- Technician: SSC/ Class 10th Standard with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Horticulture Assistant Trade
Selection Procedure: The candidates will need to make sure to qualify the process of selection in order to get the job.
Pay Scale: Handsome payout will be offered to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization for the specified post.
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates need to be
Official Website: www.csmcri.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for CSIR CSMCRI Recruitment 2020:
- CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has provided a format on the website www.csmcri.res.in .which is to be used by the candidates for filling the applications for the recruitment.
- Details must be accurate and as per the academic records.
- Attach the copies of academic certificates and paste your photo on the form.
- Send the form to the specified office address before the last date.
NOTE: The hard copies must be submitted to the office address the latest by 23/10/2020.