CRPF Recruitment 2021: Central Reserve Police Force will engage candidates for the posts of Physiotherapist, and Nutritionist. The total number of vacancies against which the candidates will be able to file an online application is 25th June 2021.
Kindly get more details on CRPF Recruitment 2021 like the selection stages, application procedure, age level, salary structure, qualifications required, and more in upcoming paras.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Posts Name||Physiotherapist, Nutritionist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Punjab|
|Last Date To Apply||25th June 2021|
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Physiotherapist – 05
- Nutritionist – 01
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates will be qualified who have Masters in Physiotherapry/M.Sc or PG Diploma in Nutrition from the accredited college or institute.
Age Criteria: The age of the contender must be less than 40 years (Post 01), and 50 years (Post 02).
Still, CRPF will provide some relief to the candidates lying under the reserved quota based on their caste.
Application Fee: Candidates have to stay on the website notifications for more details about the charges levied on the process of online application.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get Rupees 50000-60000/- p.m. upon their appointment.
Selection Procedure: The suitability of the candidate will be done on the basis of the performance in the Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding CRPF Recruitment 2021–
The selection of candidates in the Sports Branch of Training Directorate, CRPF, R.K. Puram, New Delhi will be purely on a contractual basis for one year subject to further extension based on the performance of the candidate.
How To Apply Online For CRPF Recruitment 2021–
- The online applications will be accepted by CRPF. No other mode will be considered.
- Fill up the academic, personal, and contact details in the online application form.
- Upload the birth proof, caste evidence, educational qualifications with experience, and other relevant certificates online on the portal.
- Tab on the final submits after the complete review of details.
- Take out the print of the application form after the final submission and send it to the following e-mail address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Please keep a copy of the application filled in a hard form to show in case asked at the time of selection.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After the submission of the online application, no application can be altered.