CR Recruitment 2021: Central Railway intends to hire skilled candidates for 2532 vacancies of Apprentice. Online applications can be submitted by the eligible candidate who is interested in the railway department of govt sector. The applicants must fill the online application on www.rrccr.com latest by March 05, 2021. You must read the further details in the article below to know of the pay scale, application charges, application process, age limit, etc.
CR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Railway|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mumbai|
|Last Date To Apply||05th of March|
CR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Apprentice (Fitter/Welder/Painter & Other) – 2532
Educational Qualifications: Job aspirants must have 10th with ITI from the recognized board/institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirants under the age of 15-24 years can apply except the candidates who belong to the reserved category. The relaxation for these candidates will be :
- 05 years for SC/ST.
- 03 years for OBC.
- 10 years for Disabled.
Application Fee: Fees for GEN/OBC candidates will be Rs. 100/- On the other side, there will be nil fees for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a handsome salary as per Centra Railway norms.
Selection Procedure: Merit List will be prepared for the purpose of selection. Two candidates having equal marks, then the candidates of higher age will be chosen.
Important Details Regarding CR Recruitment 2021–
The final selection will be made only after the documents verification followed by the medical examination of the candidate.
- It is the duty of the applicant to check the updates on the website regularly. Central Railway will not be responsible for the delay in receiving the communication.
- The candidate must have all the original documents with him/her at the time of verification.
How To Apply Online For CR Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates who are interested can fill their forms on the official website www.rrccr.com.
- Put all the necessary particulars in the form in the same spelling as mention in the original certificates.
- After it, upload the scanned photo, signature, and specified documents.
- Pay the fees and submit the form after cross verification of details.
- Retain the e-receipt of fees and a hard copy of the application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The rules and regulations followed during recruitment will be as per the Apprentices Act 1961.