CPCB Recruitment 2020: Central Pollution Control Board has invited online applications for filling 15 vacancies for the post of Consultant. The candidates need to fill their applications on www.cpcb.nic.in. 18/12/2020 is the last date for the submission of online applications.
CPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||18/12/2020|
CPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant A: 03
- Consultant B: 04
- Consultant A/B: 08
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ Master’s Degree in Environmental Science/ Engineering/ Management from an accredited college or institute can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be called for a Personal Interview on the basis of which they will be selected for the recruitment. So make sure to give your best in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get appointed and employed will get a lucrative salary as specified below:
- Post 1: Rupees 60,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 80,000/-per month
Application Fees: No need to pay the application fee for the recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age specified below can apply for the recruitment for the above vacancies:
- Post 1: Up to 40 years
- Post 2: Up to 45 years
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.cpcb.nic.in and fill the online application form for recruitment for the Central Pollution Control Board.
- All the details must be filled as mentioned in the academic records of the applicant.
- Upload a passport size photo of the applicant of not more than past 06 months.
- Signature of the applicant needs to be uploaded as well by the candidate.
- The candidates need to upload scan copies of all the academic and work experience related certificates in the specified size and format only.
- Submit the online application form the latest by 18/12/2020.
NOTE: Please note down the following important dates for the recruitment process:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20/12/2020