Collectorate Recruitment 2021: Collectorate Saharsa is back again with good job news for those who are interested in govt department vacancies. The collectorate is offering qualified and anxious candidates to fill an application on the vacant posts of Vikas Mantra. The due date for offline application of 05 vacancies is 08 March 2021. Please check out more information on recruitment in the para below.
The individuals qualifying in the written test will go for an interview-based upon documents verification.
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Collectorate Saharsa|
|Posts Name||Vikas Mantra|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Saharsa|
|Last Date To Apply||08 March 2021|
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Vikas Mantra – 05
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who are 10th passed can apply. More details can be read in the official notice.
Age Criteria: The age criteria set up by the Collectorate Saharsa is 18-60 years. Age will be computed on 01/01/2021.
Application Fee: Refer to see the official notification for the complete details.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive salary based on the norms of the Collectorate, Sahasra.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates upon their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
Offline application requests for the Vikas Mantra posts can be done by the candidate on or before 08/03/2021. Before filling the form, the candidate must check out that the details entered in the form are correct and authentic as per the original certificates.
How To Apply Offline For Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
- Aspirants will be able to file their applications in offline mode only.
- In the first step, applications should go through recruitment instructions.
- Put up complete bio-data as mentioned in the original certificates.
- Affix the self-attested certificates photocopies with the application form.
- Paste the latest pp size photograph with the cross signature on it.
- Pay for the application process (if mandatory) and send the application form to the address mentioned below by the due date “Office of the Block Development Officer”
- The applicant should be ready for an interview as he/she may receive a message for the interview at any time.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates should have a regular visit to the official website to get more updates.