Collectorate Recruitment 2021: The latest job article has been published by the Collectorate Araria (which plays a vital role in district administration by maintaining laws and order in the jurisdiction) on the official page on the website. It is the best job opportunity for the unemployed who are 08th/10th pass out as they have a chance to join the posts of Anganwadi Sevika & Anganwadi Sahayika. The candidate must submit the online application by 30/01/2021. The candidate must check the paragraph below, here you will get the useful details about the post such as salary offered, the required age, mode of selection, eligibility terms, etc.
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Collectorate Araria|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Sevika and Anganwadi Sahayika|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Araria|
|Last Date To Apply||30/01/2021|
Collectorate Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Anganwadi Sevika – 04
- Anganwadi Sahayika – 19
Educational Qualifications: 08th/10th passed can apply for online posts of Collectorate Araria.
Age Criteria: The candidate’s age must match with the prescribed age defined in the official notification.
Application Fee: No charges.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be appointed with a luxurious package every month.
Selection Procedure: The method adopted by the Collectorate Araria is solely upon the score defined in the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
Application with the right details in the given columns must reach the organization in an online mode before or till 30th January 2021. All kinds of notifications will be published on the website of Collectorate Araria.
How To Apply Online For Collectorate Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates must have access to the portal of employer @araria.nic.in.
- Get the complete information such as the terms and conditions of the application.
- Then log on to https://fts.bih.nic.in/AWCREC/Login,aspx.
- The applicant should fill in the information in the application form which includes the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, age & caste proof with other useful details as may be necessary for application.
- The certificates must be uploaded on the website within a specific size.
- Pay for application (if desired) and finally tab on the submit to proceed with the application for further processing.
- The candidate should not send the print copy of the application form to the office address.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After passing the recruitment due date, no application will get accepted.