Collectorate, Araria Recruitment 2021: Collectorate, Araria has certain vacancies for which it is going to invite candidates to apply in the offline mode. All the details related to the application and selection process have been laid down below as specified in the official advertisement. The candidates have also been prescribed to follow a format provided on the web portal www.araria.nic.in. Make sure to follow each and every instruction and apply for 08 vacancies for various posts of Security Guard, Multi-Purpose Helper. 30/11/2021
Collectorate, Araria Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Collectorate, Araria|
|Posts Name||Security Guard, Multi-Purpose Helper|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||30/11/2021|
Collectorate, Araria Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have qualified a Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology/ LLB/ Masters in Social Welfare.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates can be up to the maximum limit of 37 years for Male applicants and 40 years for Female Applicants.
Application Fee: No need to pay any amount in the form of the application process fee.
Pay Scale: The pay scale applicable is as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 22,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 16,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 13,000/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 11,000/-per month
- Post 5: Rupees 10,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview to be held by the department will decide if a candidate will be shortlisted or not.
Important Details on the Collectorate, Araria Recruitment–
The following are the posts against which 08 vacancies are there as notified by the Collectorate, Araria www.araria.nic.in.
- Center Administrator cum Project Manager-01
- Case Worker cum Counselor-02
- IT Assistant-01
- Multi-Purpose Helper-02
- Security Guard-02
Step by Step Process to Apply For Collectorate, Araria Recruitment–
- The candidates are to apply and submit the applications in the format given on the official portal of the Collectorate, Araria which is www.araria.nic.in.
- The details must be filled in accurately by the applicant in his/ her own handwriting.
- Send the application form to the following office address Collectorate, Distriict Program Office, ICDS, Araria, Bihar
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application format||Check Here|
Note: Feel free to comment.