Collector Office Surajpur Recruitment 2020: Collector Office, Surajpur is inviting candidates to apply for recruitment in offline mode as per the format provided on www.surajpur.gov.in. The application form must be sent to the office address so as to reach there by 27/11/2020. The applicants will be recruited for 06 vacant posts of ANM/ Nurse.
Collector Office Surajpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Surajpur|
|Name of the Job||ANM/ Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
Collector Office Surajpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Surajpur
Name of The Posts:
- ANM/ Nurse-06
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th with Degree or Diploma in Nursing must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the suitable candidates will be done only on the basis of Merit List only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a very handsome salary as per the set rules and norms for the payment of remuneration. The candidates will get a handsome salary of Rupees 12,000/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will not have to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of up to 45 years eligible to apply for the recruitment. The age of the candidates will be considered as on 01/11/2020.
Official Website: www.surajpur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office, Surajpur Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of the Collector Office, Surajpur i.e www.surajpur.gov.in.
- On the website, you will find the format of application to be used for applying for the recruitment.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill the form with the details asked.
- Make sure to paste a photo of the candidate in passport size.
- Attach self-attested copies of the academic certificates with the application form.
- The application forms must be sent by 27/11/2020 to
Collector Office (Tribal Development), Surajpur, Chhattisgarh
NOTE: We will keep updating you on the process of recruitment so ensure not to forget visiting our website regularly.