Collector Office Recruitment 2021: Collector Office Dantewada is going to make recruitment for the 05 vacancies of Development Assistant, and Assistant posts. The due for the offline application is 31st of May 2021. After the due date, the recruiter will not entertain any application form.
Please check out the para specified below carefully to know in detail recruitment elements including salary norms, the application process, age limit, and more.
Collector Office Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Collector Office|
|Posts Name||Development Assistant, and Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chhattisgarh|
|Last Date To Apply||31st May 2021|
Collector Office Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Information of Posts:
- Development Assistant – 02
- Assistant Grade III – 02
- Peon – 01
Educational Qualifications: It is desired for the applicant to confirm that he/she had any of the below-mentioned qualifications at the time of application :
- 08th/12th with a Diploma in DEO/Programming/Bachelor’s Degree with PG Diploma or Degree in Management from the certified body.
Age Criteria: Collector Office expect to have the age of the applicant under 21-35 years (Post 01) and 21-40 years (Post 02-03).
Application Fee: Candidates are completely free from the obligation to pay.
Pay Scale: The contender will get the luxurious salary of Rupees 75000/- Post 01, Rupees 14200/- Post 02, and Rupees 111360/- Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Computer Practical Test/Personal Interview/Merit and Shortlisting are the basic elements adopted by the Collector Office at the time of recruitment.
Important Details Regarding Collector Office Recruitment 2021–
Collector Office will do hiring for the period of three years which can be extended for a further period based on the need of the organization.
Applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
How To Apply Offline For Collector Office Recruitment 2021–
- Candidates can download the application format at the official website of the department https://www.dantewada.nic.in.
- Enter the relevant details in the application form and join the self-attested copies of age, caste (If reserved), education with the application form.
- Finally, staple the passport size photograph on the form, sign it, and then send the application to this address: “Collector Office, Dantewada, Distt. Dantewada, Chhattisgarh – 494449”
- The application must have a postal stamp of Rs. 05 with two envelopes.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: During the time of document scrutiny if it comes to know that the details filled up by the applicant in the form are false, the application will be terminated immediately.