Collector Office Dhamtari Recruitment 2021: Collector Office Dhamtari is going to hire candidates to fill up 05 vacant positions. The vacancies are for the posts of Accountant, Peon, Development Assistant. The applicants need to visit the official website www.dhamtari.gov.in where the application format is given and the same is to be used for filling the offline application form. The form must be received at the office by 23/07/2021.
Collector Office Dhamtari Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Collector Office Dhamtari|
|Posts Name||Accountant, Peon, Development Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chhattisgarh|
|Last Date To Apply||23/07/2021|
Collector Office Dhamtari Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th/ 12th/ Bachelor in Commerce/ Graduation with PG Degree or Diploma in Management pass candidates can participate in the recruitment process.
Age Criteria: As per the norms.
Application Fee: Do not pay the application fee as there is no need to pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the appointed candidates will be:
- Post 1: Rupees 75,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 18,420/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 14,200/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 11,360/-per month
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Skill Test, and Interview will be organized to select the candidates for appointment.
Important Details Regarding Collector Office Dhamtari Recruitment–
The candidates are to visit the website www.dhamtari.gov.in. The organization will accept the offline applications by 23/07/2021.
- Development Assistant-01
- Assistant Grade III-02
How To Apply Online For Collector Office Dhamtari Recruitment–
- The applications can be submitted physically in offline mode at the office.
- Make sure that the format provided by the Collector Office Dhamtari on www.dhamtari.gov.in is used.
- Fill the details in the form, sign on the form, paste a photo and attach the xerox of certificates followed by sending to Collector Office Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh-493773
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application form||Find Here|
Note: Do not delay your application as no application will be entertained after 23/07/2021.