CISF Recruitment 2021: Ex-Army Personnel is welcomed by the Central Industrial Security Force on the ranks of the Constable, SI, and ASI. As per the terms of recruitment, the appointee will be hired purely for the contract period of 12 months subject to extension of the period for further 24 months based on the satisfactory performance by the applicant and organizational requirements.
CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Posts Name||Constable, SI, and ASI|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||15/03/2021|
CISF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Posts: Only Ex-Army Personnel can apply :
- SI/Exe – 63
- ASI/Exe – 187
- Head Constable/GD – 424
- Constable/GD – 1324
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must be of the following ranks at the time of discharge from the Army :
- Subedar and above – Post 01.
- Naib Subedar and above – Post 02.
- Havildar and above – Post 03.
- Sepoy and above – Post 04.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be within the range of 50 years will be recruited. Applicants above this age will not be applicable.
Application Fee: CISF has no fixed charges for the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Pay package on a monthly basis of Constable, SI & ASI posts consists of Rs. 40000/- post 01, Rs. 35000/- post 02, Rs. 30000/- post 03, and Rs. 25000/- post 04. An increment of 5% will be made in the wages every year.
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes various parts such as Screening and Documents Verification, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Examination.
Important Details Regarding CISF Recruitment 2021–
The documents attached with the application are the following :
- Pension Payment Order.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Service/Discharge Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- ID card issued by India Army while on retirement.
- Medical Fitness by the Govt. Doctor.
- The questionnaire filled with complete details.
How To Apply Online For CISF Recruitment 2021–
- After analyzing the instructions, take the printout from the website.
- Fill the form carefully with accurate details.
- Affix the self-attested documents with the application form including the recent photograph of 50 kb to 100 kb.
- Finally, address the application through e-mail with the subject “Application for Engagement of Ex-Army Personnel On Contractual Basis in CISF”
- The recruitment can be terminated by the CISF on one month’s prior notice with a salary in lieu thereof.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Area wise email address is shown on the website, note it from the website of CISF.