CIMFR Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (under Department of Scientific & Research Institute, Government of India) planned to recruit 18 skilled and qualified persons for the Scientist posts. The applicant can submit an offline application form on or before 24th November. Know more about CIMFR Recruitment 2020, in the paragraph below.
CIMFR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of the Job||Scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||24-11-2020 by 05:30 PM|
CIMFR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Name of The Posts:
- Mining Engineering – 08
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Chemistry – 02
- Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Geology – 02
- Environmental Science – 02
- M.E./M.Tech in specific trade depends on the post applied.
- Ph.D. in the related subject.
- Please check the official notification for detailed information on the academic level.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will consist of a Written Test, Qualifications, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected are entitled to the basic pay of Rs. 67700/- p.m. i.e. in pay matrix 11. In addition, allowances are also granted to the candidates on the job.
Application Fees: The applicants are mandatory to submit the non-refundable fee of Rupees one hundred only payable through SBI gateway on the official website. Remember, the candidates of SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent employees and abroad candidates are exempted.
Age criteria: The age determined as per the norms of government are such as :
- General Caste – 32 years.
- OBC Caste – 35 years.
- SC/ST – 37 years.
Official Website: www.cimfr.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2020:
- Take the print of the form from the website of CIMFR after reviewing instructions.
- Add details in the form and paste the recent photograph and put signature on space wherever required.
- Affix the attested photocopies with the form and address the form in the prescribed format to “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”
NOTE: Any amendment or news regarding recruitment will be published on the official website.