Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment 2020: The following discussion relates to the official job notification issued by The Chandigarh Forest Department regarding the recruitment of candidates for 20 vacancies against the posts of Forest Guard & Forester. The applications can be submitted only in online mode on the official website www.chandigarhforest.gov.in by 20/10/2020.
Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chandigarh Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard & Forester|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||20/10/2020|
Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chandigarh Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard – 14
- Forester – 6
Educational Qualifications: Check the details below:
- Forest Guard – Class 12th passed or Class 10th with a diploma in Surveying/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Civil Engineering
- Forester – Class 12th passed with at least any 2 subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture OR Second division matriculate with a certificate from ITI in Surveying/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Civil Engineering
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be divided in to three phases as specified below:
- Objective Type Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination Test (MET)
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be hired on a very handsome pay scale as specified below:
- Post 1: Rupees 10300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rupees 3200/- per month
- Post 2: Rupees 10300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rupees 4400/- per month
Application Fees: No candidate is required to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates with their age between the prescribed limit of 18-37 years can only apply for the recruitment as stated in the official notification.
Official Website: www.chandigarhforest.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online on the official website of Chandigarh Forest Department i.e www.chandigarhforest.gov.in.
- Fill the form with the accurate details and upload the passport photo and signature of the applicant as per the specified instructions of size and format.
- Submit the online application form by 20/10/2020.
NOTE: Please note down the following important dates:
- Starting Date to Apply– 29/09/2020
- Last Date to Apply: – 20/10/2020