About CGST: Central Goods & Service Tax is a tax levied on the intrastate supply of goods or services or both by the Central Government. CGST is covered under the Central Goods and Service Tax Act 2016.
CGST Recruitment 2021: Central Goods & Service Tax will engage meritorious sportspersons for the 11 vacant posts of Tax Assistant. The application can be made on the proforma specified on the website of the department. The duly filled application must reach the address below up to 30th June 2021, otherwise, the application can not be submitted.
Find useful details regarding the age criteria, selection process, academic background, experience desired, etc., in the below-shown paragraph.
CGST Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Goods & Service Tax|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gujarat|
|Last Date To Apply||30 June 2021|
CGST Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Tax Assistant – 11
Educational Qualifications: Individuals must have a Graduation Degree issued by a recognized college or university.
Age Criteria: The candidate must not be more than 56 years. Reserved candidates will cover under the special relief as per the orders of the government.
Application Fee: There will not be any charges towards the application.
Pay Scale: The salary offered by the CGST to the candidates selected for Tax Assistant will be Rupees 25500-81000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will take place through the verification of documents and the Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding CGST Recruitment 2021–
The offline application must reach the concerned address by 30th June 2021 at 05:00 PM. It will be best to send the application well in advance to avoid any kind of delay due to postal reasons.
How To Apply Offline For CGST Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of an online application is to go to the website www.ccovadodarazone.gov.in.
- On the home page, selected the CGST Application form.
- Download the application format after read out the application instructions.
- Enter the information in the application form with regard to an academic and personal curriculum.
- Join the photocopies of the documents holding marks, age, caste (if reserved), experience, and identity proof with the photo.
- At last, send the application to ’02nd Floor, GST Building, Race Course Circle, Vadodara (Gujarat)’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: For the latest updates related to recruitment, the candidate should check out the website notifications from time to time.