Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway has decided to fill up the 251 vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk. The candidates need to register and apply online on www.rrccr.com. The applications must be submitted by 05/10/2020.
The details regarding the recruitment including the number of vacancies for each post, eligibility criteria, application fee, and pay scale applicable along with the applicable fee are provided below, make sure to read the details and follow the instructions.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||251|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk: 171
- Senior Clerk: 80
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the recruitment:
- Junior Clerk: Class 12th or its equivalent examination, with 50% marks in the aggregate and Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English and 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. The candidates of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Category are exempted from 50%% marks condition.
- Senior Clerk: Degree in any discipline
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the process of selection to be conducted by the organization.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the norms and standards will be paid to all the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee as applicable.
Age criteria: The candidates with their age Up to 42 years as on 01/01/2020 can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment for Central Railway, the candidates need to fil the application form online on www.rrccr.com.
- Make sure to upload a passport size recent white background color photo and signature of the candidate along with scan copies of the academic certificates.
- The applications are to be submitted by 05/10/2020 at any cost.
NOTE: Keep tuning on to our website for more such updates.