CCI Recruitment 2021: Central Coalfields Limited Ranchi will recruit candidates for its various branches situated in different areas. Applications can be submitted by the eligible candidates who are holding 10th degree in an online mode on https://apprenticeship.org. The due date for registration on the portal is 21/02/2021. The link will close after the due date.
Get further useful info. regarding the recruitment that includes salary, post name, how to apply, etc. in the below-shown paragraph.
CCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cotton Corporation of India|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Ranchi|
|Last Date To Apply||21 February 2021|
CCI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: 10th passed can apply for the Apprentice Recruitment. While the candidates possessing 12th with PCM will be preferred for recruitment.
Age Criteria: The candidates in the limit of 18-21 years can apply. For OBC upper age is 24 years and SC/ST can be of 26 years.
Application Fee: No charges have been asked by the CCI during the entire process of recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the monthly salary of Rupees 6000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: An interview will be conducted for the final selection of the candidate.
Important Details Regarding CCI Recruitment 2021–
The applicants can apply for the various vacancies in an online mode by the 21st of February 2021 and the list of the posts is given below :
- Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery) – 42
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 42
- Wireman – 42
- Switch Board Attendant – 42
- Surveyor – 42
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology) – 42
- Multi-Media & Webpage Designer – 10
- IT & Electronic System Maintenance – 10
- Shot Firer/Blaster Mine – 42
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 42
How To Apply Online For CCI Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the website https://apprenticeshipindia.org and go through the instructions.
- On the home page, tab on Registration and feed the required particulars.
- Log on on the portal with the use of registration id and password received on the email/mobile.
- Fill up the details mandatory for application and upload the photograph and signature in a fixed format.
- Verify the application details once and click on submit button.
- The candidate must keep a print copy of the application for future demand.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Candidates seeking relaxation upon their category must bring sufficient documents on the basis of which they will entitle to benefits.