CBI Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India is looking to source candidates for 04 vacancies for the posts of Faculty, Attendant/ Sub-Staff. The applicants need to apply for the recruitment by filling the application form online on www.centralbankofindia.co.in. The candidates will be recruited for Gorakhpur and Deoria divisions. The applicants will be able to apply for the recruitment by sending the physical application form to the office address we have specified below.
CBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Faculty, Attendant/ Sub-Staff|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Gorakhpur and Deoria in Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||
CBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th/ 10th/ Graduation Degree or PG Degree in any field must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment proces.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be as specified below:
- Faculty (Gorakhpur)– 20-40 years
- Faculty (Deoria)-22-40 years
- Attendant/ Sub-Staff (Deoria)-18-35 years
Application Fee: The candidates will not need top pay the application fee of any kind.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get their selection and appointment done will be paid a sum as specified below:
- Faculty (Gorakhpur)– Rupees 20,000/-per month
- Attendant/ Sub-Staff– Rupees 8,000/-per month
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be conducted in order to shortlist the candidates for the recruitment process.
Important Details Regarding CBI Recruitment–
The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment process by filling the application form in physical copy of the application form as per the format specified on www.centralbankofindia.co.in. The details of the posts are:
- Faculty (Gorakhpur)-01
- Faculty (Deoria)-01
- Attendant/ Sub-Staff (Deoria)-02
How To Apply Online For CBI Recruitment–
- Get a copy of the application form printed from www.centralbankofindia.co.in which is the official website of the Central Bank of India.
- Make sure to attach the xerox copies of the academic certificates with the application form.
- The application forms need to be sent to the following address: Gorakhpur: Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1st Floor, AD Tower, Bank Road, Gorakhpur-Uttar Pradesh-273001 Deoria: Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, 1st Floor, Opp. Nagar Palika, Deoria, Uttar Pradesh-274001
Important Links To Consider for CBI Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Official Notification Deoria||Find Here|
Note: Do not wait for the last date for the submission of the application form.