CB Recruitment 2021: A golden opportunity has been introduced by the Cantonment Board Belgaum for unemployed persons. Only those candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 who had the essentials qualifications prescribed below. The applicant can submit his/her application in offline mode by 19th March 2021.
Go through the details below to know the complete aspects of recruitment including the salary package, application age limit, application charges, and more.
CB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cantonment Board|
|Posts Name||Chowkidar, Safaiwala, and Second Division Clerk|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Belgaum|
|Last Date To Apply||19-03-2021|
CB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are interested in the posts must have 07th/10th with ITI/12th with D.Ed./B.Ed/Diploma in Computer/Secretarial Practice/Senior Shorthand from the accredited board, college, or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate should be up to 28 years (post 01), 25 years (post 2-3 & 5-6), and 30 years (post 04) as of the date of advertisement. Reserved candidates are eligible for age relaxation.
Application Fee: Rupees Three Hundred for General and Other Backward Class. On the other side, the fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the remuneration on the monthly basis :
- Rs.17000-28950/- (Post01-02).
- Rs. 23500-47650/- (Post 03).
- Rs. 25800-51400/- (Post 04).
- Rs. 21400-42000/- (Post 05).
- Rs. 27650-52650/- (Post 06).
Selection Procedure: The basis of the selection includes Written Test and a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding CB Recruitment 2021–
Offline applications should reach the concerned office by the 19th of March 2021.
How To Apply Offline For CB Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants can choose the offline mode of application. No application will be accepted in other modes.
- Download the format of an application form which is available on the website https://www.belgaum.cantt.gov.in.
- Put the required details such as name, address, qualifications, experience, etc., of the candidate applying.
- Affix the photocopies of the certificates with the application form like mark sheet, age proof (10th mark sheet), caste evidence (for reserved), and any other documents which may be relevant.
- At last, address the application to, ” Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No. 41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belagavi – 590001 (Karnataka State) “
- Retain a copy of the application form for further reference.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The duty of the applicant does not put to end on the application of the post while he/she will be responsible to check out the latest notifications on the website.