Cantonment Board Badamibagh Recruitment 2022: A new job notification is issued by Cantonment Board Badamibagh (Jammu & Kashmir) regarding the recruitment of the 05 vacant posts for Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist. Desirous candidates may fill the form offline only. The last date for submitting the application form is 05th February 2022. All information about the recruitment like age criteria, application fee, selection and application procedure, pay scale, postal address, number of vacant seats against each post, etc. are given in the following article. Candidates can also check the official notification issued by the cantonment board on its official website www.badamibagh.cantt.gov.in.
Cantonment Board Badamibagh Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Cantonment Board Badamibagh|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date To Apply||05th February 2022|
Cantonment Board Badamibagh Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for this post is Bachelor’s degree and computer course.
Age Criteria: The age criteria to be followed by the cantonment board is:
- 21-30 years as on 05-02-2022
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST: NIL
Pay Scale: A monthly salary of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- will be offered to appointed candidates.
Selection Procedure: A written exam, skill test will be scheduled by the recruitment authority.
Important Details on the Cantonment Board Badamibagh Recruitment–
- Junior Assistant – 04
- Junior Assistant cum Hindi Typist – 01
Step by Step Process to Apply For Cantonment Board Badamibagh Recruitment–
- Candidates can have the application form in the same format as provided by the Cantonment board on its notification.
- Fill the form, paste a recent passport-size color photo on it.
- The fee will be paid online only through SBI e-collect whose link is available on the website www.www.badamibagh.cantt.gov.in. Pay the fee amount.
- Attach all enclosures with the form and send all this by speed/ registered post only to the address given below.
- Address: “Chief Executive Officer, Badamibagh Cantonment Board, Batwara, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir – 190004”
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
Note: The application form must reach the concerned department up to 05th February 2022.