Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Cabinet Secretariat is an authorized government body that is responsible for all the functions of the government. Cabinet Secretariat is inviting applications from desired and eligible candidates for 12 openings of Field Assistant. An offline application with duly filled details must be sent to the specified address by December 31, 2020. To check more details regarding recruitment, see the article drafted below with full attention.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2020|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cabinet Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant – 12
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who had completed their Senior Secondary by 15th May 2020 will be qualified applicants.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will be concluded on the basis of the below-specified criteria :
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate who is selected for the Field Assistant post will entitle to receive a handsome salary of Rs. 21700/- every month.
Application Fees: No specific information has been provided by Cabinet Secretariat.
Age criteria: The standard age defined for unreserved candidates is 27 years. Besides candidates falling in the reserved quota will get age relaxation.
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Only Offline applications will be computed for vacancies.
- At first, the candidate must check the guidelines for application including eligibility.
- Proceed to fill up the accurate details in the application form which can be downloaded from the website after satisfied with the applicable terms and conditions.
- In end, send the application with a recent photo with self-attested, all documents photocopies like academic certificates matrix and above, age and caste verification, experience (if any).
- Address: “Secretary (Pers. F), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt of India, Room No. 1001, B-1 Wing, 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003″
NOTE: Cabinet Secretariat reserves the right to cancel recruitment on specific grounds.