BVSEPV Recruitment 2021: The latest job article shared by the Bal Vikas Sewa Evam Pustahar Vibhag is asking skilled candidates to apply for 1052 seats of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper. The closing date of the online application is 15th April 2021 & 16th April 2021 for Mau and Ayodhya districts respectively.
BVSEPV Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bal Vikas Sewa Evam Pustahar Vibhag|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||15th & 16th April 2021|
BVSEPV Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
|Mau District||Ayodhya (Faizabad) District|
|Anganwadi Worker (498)||Anganwadi Worker (142)|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker (35)||Mini Anganwadi Worker (20)|
|Anganwadi Helper/Assistant (179)||Anganwadi Helper/Assistant (178)|
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have passed the certificate of Class 05th/08th from the authorized board.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the interested candidate is 21 years but he/she should not be more than 45 years on 01st January 2021.
Pay Scale: A reasonable amount will be paid to the applicant for his/her work done.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of the Merit List for Mau District candidates while for Ayodhya (Faizabad) District candidates, the recruitment will be done by Written Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding BVSEPV Recruitment 2021–
During the process of application and thereafter, the candidates are suggested to look through the updates on the website. The candidate will be responsible on his own for the delay to get the key information shared by the organization.
How To Apply Online For BVSEPV Recruitment 2021–
- Applicants have the opportunity to apply for the BVSEPV job drive before the end date.
- The 01st step of the application is to view the instructions of the application on the website.
- If you fulfill the required criteria, then apply with the true details in the application form like name, address, qualification, age, etc.
- The details filled by the applicant in the form must match with the details in the original certificates, otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- The next step is to attach the scanned documents on the portal which are particularly age-based, caste proof, education mark sheet with identity proof.
- The last step of the application is to recheck the details and then click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: If the application filed by the applicant is found to contain errors then it will get rejected.