BTSC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Technical Service Commission has brought up an exciting job offer for educated candidates. The organization is asking the candidates who are skilled and suitable for the job to make an online application on https://www.btsc.bih.nic.in for the 6338 vacancies of Specialist Medical Officer, and General Medical Officer. The applicants are allowed to make the application through the online platform by 05th June 2021.
For comprehensive details about the salary, age parameter, application process, and selection, etc., see the article below carefully.
BTSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Specialist Medical Officer, and General Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
|Last Date To Apply||June 05th, 2021|
BTSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Post:
- Specialist Medical Officer – 3706
- General Medical Officer – 2632
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have MBBS/PG Degre/Diploma/DNB from a certified college or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates must be under the age of 37 years for Male and 40 years for females as on 01st August 2020 can apply for the current recruitment.
Application Fee: The General candidates will pay the fixed amount of Rs. 200/- but in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Bihar Female, it will be Rs. 50/- only.
Pay Scale: In lieu of the services rendered, the candidate will get the adequate amount which is Rupees 9300-34800/- per month with the grade of INR 5400/-
Selection Procedure: The decision of the final selection will be taken on the basis of the Merit List based upon qualifications.
Important Details Regarding BTSC Recruitment 2021–
Applicant must be careful that the duly filled form having accurate details must be filled online by 05th June 2021.
How To Apply Online For BTSC Recruitment 2021–
- Candidate must sure to apply for the recruitment of Bihar Technical Service Commission by 05/06/2021.
- Log on to the official website, and then click on Careers on the home page.
- Enter the required details in the blank application proforma.
- Upload the academic certificates, age evidence, caste proof (if the applicant is reserved), the latest photograph, and signature in the specified size.
- Make cross-verification of details with the original certificates and submit the application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: We will provide all the further updates regarding the recruitment on the official website. So stay on the website again and again.