BTSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission has come up with an exciting job opportunity for the recruitment of candidates and the applications for the recruitment can be filled online on www.pariksha.nic.in. There are a total of 3270 vacancies for various Medical posts. The candidates are allowed to apply and submit their applications for the recruitment by 28/10/2020.
BTSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical posts|
|Number of Vacancies||3270|
|Last Date to Apply||28/10/2020|
BTSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1502|
|2||Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)||126|
|3||Homeopathic Medical Officer||894|
|4||Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||76|
|5||Unani Medical Officer||622|
|6||Ayush Physician (Unani)||50|
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to fulfill the following specified academic eligibility criteria:
- Post 1-2: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Master of Surgery in Ayurveda / MD in Ayurveda
- Post 3-4: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)/ Doctorate of Medicine in Homoeopathy
- Post 5-6: Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)/ M.S (Unani)/ M.D/ (Unani)
Selection Procedure: Test and Interview of the candidates will be conducted to arrive at a decision regarding their selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a suitable sum as salary as per pay scale of Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of 21-37 years as on 01/08/2020 can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.pariksha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to make sure to apply for recruitment for Bihar Technical Service Commission by filling the online form on www.pariksha.nic.in.
- The academic certificates, passport size photo and the signature of the candidate are to be uploaded in the specified size and format.
- Submit the application form after cross-verification of the filled details with the academic certificates.
NOTE: All of the candidates will be able to apply for recruitment by 28/10/2020. We will ensure to keep updating you on the recruitment process in the future.