BSSS Recruitment 2021: Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (a social organization built up as per the rules of Society Registration Act 1860) comes up with great information on recruitment in the organization especially for those who want to render their services and holds the requisite degree for the post i.e. MBBS Degree. There are a total of 20 vacancies that can be filled by 15th March 2021 only on https://statehealthsocietybihar.org. The designation of the employee will be General Medical Officer. Find the attachment below to know in detail about the post such as salary scale, application age, the procedure for online application, etc.
BSSS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti|
|Posts Name||General Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
|Last Date To Apply||15 March 2021|
BSSS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- General Medical Officer – 20
Educational Qualifications: MBBS degree holders will be eligible for the application process. Registration is mandatory under the medical council of India/State Medical Council.
Age Criteria: The aspirant should be between 21-37 years counted from the date of application. While the candidates under the reserved category are entitled to age relaxation.
- Rs. 600/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 150/- SC/ST/PH and Women.
Pay Scale: The attractive salary will be handover to the right person of Rupees 65000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will go through the complete process of Exam and Interview before got selected for the post.
The initial recruitment period of recruitment is three years which can be extended further depending upon the satisfactory performance on the behalf of the candidate.
Important Details Regarding BSSS Recruitment–
In case any candidate faces any difficulty related to the application, he/she can drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply Online For BSSS Recruitment 2021–
- Apply online on www.statehealthsocietybihar.org or www.health.bih.nic.in or www.biswass.bihar.gov.in.
- The next step of recruitment is to get registered followed by login with the received id-password.
- Fill up necessary details and upload the important certificates like marks sheet, experience certificate, ID proof, latest photograph, and signature.
- Pay the fees as per the given directions and fees once deposited will not be refunded.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Please ensure to submit the correct mail id/contact to get all the communications on time.