BSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Staff Selection Commission is an organization established by the government of Bihar with the objective to recruit and select personnel for the various public sector posts in the government department. Now BSSC is here with good news for the aspirants who are selected for medical tests because the organization had declared the medical test date to be held from 23rd November to 02nd December 2020. For more clarification, get further details on the website.
BSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||446|
|Schedule of Medical Test||23-11-2020 to 02-12-2020|
BSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Driver – 446
Educational Qualifications: The minimum eligibility criteria for Driver posts is 10th from the accredited board.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection consists of :
- Written Test.
- Driving Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants who are selected will receive an amount of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade of 1900/-
Age criteria: The candidates fulfilling the following limit will only be recruited for the available posts :
- GEN (Male) – 18-37 years, GEN (Female) – 18-40 years.
- SC/ST (Male & Female) – 18-42 years.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Imp0rtant points to download BSSC Medical Test Schedule:
- First of all, the applicant must enter a web address www.bssc.bih.nic.in on the google page and then choose the Notice Board Section on the home page.
- Click on “Important Notice for Adv.13010116(Post Driver) resulting in the open of a new window where a PDF will be displayed containing important dates for the medical exams.
- Check it carefully and then keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
- All communications will be done by BSSC through mail or on the website.
- The applicant must be physically fit. In addition, he/she must have knowledge of traffic rules and vehicles.
NOTE: All the potential employees selected for the vacancies are bound to follow the code of conduct specified by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission.