About BSF: Border Security Force is one of the five central armed police forces of India. The organization plays a big role during the period of war under the supervision of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
BSF Recruitment 2021: BSF is looking for physically and mentally strong candidates for the posts of Inspector and Sub Inspector. The organization has a total of 70 vacancies against which the application can be made by December 31st, 2021.
Look upon the details in the below-mentioned article carefully to know about the selection process, academic desirability, application charges, and more.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Border Security Force|
|Posts Name||Inspector and Sub Inspectors|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2021|
BSF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details– BSF
Name of Post:
- Senior Aircraft Mechanic (Inspector) – 12
- Senior Radio Mechanic (Inspector) – 05
- Junior Aircraft Mechanic (Sub-Inspector) – 04
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic – 08
- Assistant Aircraft Radio Mechanic – 03
- Senior Flight Gunner – 01
- Junior Flight Gunner – 04
- Senior Flight Engineer – 01
- Junior Flight Engineer – 04
- Inspector/Storeman – 02
- Sub-Inspector – 04
- Const (Maintenance) – 22
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who are retired from the government departments or currently working in the state/central govt. department/Pubic Sector undertaking are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: The applicant of the General category must be under 56 years. The relaxation to the SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per government norms.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid under :
- Pay Matrix 7 – Post 01-02, 06, 08, 10.
- Pay Matrix 6 – Post 03, 07, 09, 11.
- Pay Matrix 5 – Post 04-05.
- Pay Matrix 3 – Post 12.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding BSF Recruitment 2021–
No application will be entertained after 31st December 2021. So, don’t get late in the process of offline application.
How To Apply Offline For BSF Recruitment 2021–
- Ony offline mode of application will be considered by the BSF. In any other mode, the application will not get accepted.
- The candidate should go through the detailed instructions on the website www.bsf.gov.in.
- Carefully check the instructions and fill up the details in the application form like the name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc., of the applicant.
- Join the hard copies of age, academic qualifications, experience, and caste proof (if reserved) with the application form.
- In end, send the application with the attached documents to “Directorate General, BSF, Block No. 4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
Note: To solve any query related to the application, contact on telephone 011-24364851 to 55.