BSF Recruitment 2021: Border Security Force is the border guarding organization that took birth in 1965. Leading force among the five central armed police forces. BSF is hiring candidates for 53 openings of Group A, B, and C. The candidate must make sure that the duly filled form reached the office address by 31st December 2021.
The following paragraph will provide the complete details of the age level, selection criteria, remuneration, the application process, etc., check it carefully.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Border Security Force|
|Posts Name||Group A, B, and C|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31st of December 2021|
BSF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Posts Details: The vacant posts in the organization under different categories are as below :
- Capt/Pilot (DIG) – 02
- Commandant (Pilot) – 06
- SAM (Inspr) – 05
- JAM (SI) – 11
- AAM (ASI) – 16
- Fight Gunner (Inspr) – 05
- Fight Engineer (SI) – 04
- Fight Gunner (SI) – 04
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree/BE/B.Tech OR an equivalent degree from the authorized college/institute.
Age Criteria: Go through the official notification of BSF to check the age details. Upper age will be in accordance with the rules and regulations of Govt.
Application Fee: We suggest applicants review the official notification of BSF.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be given to the recruited candidates amounting to Rs. 67700-216600/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate will go through a Physical Test, Medical Checking, and Interview before the final selection. Candidate qualifying in all these parameters will get selected.
Important Details Regarding BSF Recruitment 2021–
Applicants can solve their problems on the telephone 011-24364851 to 55. No application will be considered after 31/12/2021, therefore, apply before the last date.
How To Apply Offline For BSF Recruitment 2021–
- Read the complete notification on www.bsf.nic.in.
- Add details in the form in a prescribed way.
- Join the photocopies of the documents like education qualifications, age, caste, experience, etc.
- Paste the recent photograph on the form and do the signature.
- Pay fees, if necessary, and send the application with the attached documents to the postal address “Directorate General Border Security Force, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
- The applicants must bring original certificates with them while attending the interview.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must visit the official website of BSF mentioned above for the latest updates.