BSF Recruitment 2021: Border Security Force, India’s primary border guarding organization has invited applications from Indian Citizens (Male & Female) to fill up the vacant 269 posts for GD Constable. Interested candidates may fill the applications through online mode only. Applications will be closed on 22nd September 2021. Aspirants looking for this job vacancy may check the information about eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other important instructions given there in the following article. Applications will be filled through the website of BSF i.e. www.recttt.bsf.gov.in.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Border Security Force|
|Posts Name||GD Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||22nd September 2021|
BSF Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be 10th pass or equivalent for being eligible to apply for the advertised vacancy.
Age Criteria: The age for the Constable is 18 to 23 years. Also, a criterion for the physical standard has been set by BSF for the candidates looking to apply. Please read the notification issued by BSF for detailed information regarding physical standards like height, weight, chest size, etc.
Application Fee: An amount of Rs. 100/- has to be paid as an application fee for Gen/ BC candidates only. SC/ ST and Female candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100/- as their monthly salary.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be recruited on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination, and Document Verification.
Important Details on the BSF Recruitment–
Check out below
Step by Step Process to Apply For BSF Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Check the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Firstly, register by creating a one-time profile.
- Login to fill the application for the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Fill in all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents along with the scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the fee and recheck the information filled in the form as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the application.
- The application must be submitted by 22 September 2021.
- Applicants can keep the hard copy of the fee slip/filled-in application for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates are suggested to regularly visit the BSF website for regular updates regarding recruitment.