BRO Recruitment 2021: Board Roads Wings, Boards Roads Organisation has a recruitment campaign to fill various vacancies of Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker, and Store Keeper Technical. Make confirm to send the form duly filled within 45 days from the date of advertisement (60 days in some specified states).
BRO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Boards Roads Organisation|
|Posts Name||Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, etc.|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Pune|
|Last Date To Apply||April 04, 2021|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Draughtsman – 43
- Supervisor Store – 11
- Radio Mechanic – 04
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason) – 04
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 150
- Store Keeper Technical – 150
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th passed with the diploma under the concerned field. Experience is also desired for the posts. Therefore, candidates are advised to have a look through the official notification for complete details.
Age Criteria: The age of the individuals applying should be under 18-25 years (post 05-06) and 18-27 years (remaining posts). The upper limit will be relaxed for the reserved applicants in the manner below :
- SC/ST – Five Years.
- OBC – Three Years.
- PH – Ten Years.
- J&K Migrants – Five Years.
- Central Govt. and Departmental Employees – up to 45 (SC/ST), 43 (OBC), and 40 (GEN).
Application Fee: General, Other Backward Class, and EWS including Ex-Servicemen Rs. 50/- although for SC/ST and PH candidates – no fees.
Pay Scale: Wages will be given in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC and the quantum will depend upon the level of the post as given below :
- Post 01 – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Post 02 & 03 – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Post 04 – Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Post 05 & 06 – Rs. 18000-56900/-
- Post 07 – Rs. 19900-63200/-
Selection Procedure: Selection parameter includes :
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Practical Test (Trade Test).
- Written Test.
Important Details Regarding BRO Recruitment 2021–
Potentials aspirants will undergo a medical check-up before getting selected for the post. Any issue that arose during the process of recruitment will be settled under the jurisdiction of the High Court of Delhi.
How To Apply Offline For BRO Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the official page of BRO and view all the recruitment instructions.
- After satisfied with the terms, fill up the personal and educational curriculum-related info. as being name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc, of the applicant.
- Confirm payment towards application and submit the application before the due date.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Intimations will be done through e-mail/website, so keep active on these tools on the regular basis.