BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University issue a job notification regarding the selection of candidates for the 54 vacancies of Registrar, Assistant, Administrator, and Professors.
The online application must be filled till 01/05/2021 while the hard copy of the application should reach the office address by 07th of May 2021. For comprehensive details regarding the offered salary, prescribed age, the method of selection, how to apply, etc., see the details hereunder.
BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||01/05/2021|
BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Posts :
- Teaching – 30
- Non-Teaching – 24
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be the holder of a Master’s Degree with a 55% score from the recognized college. However, it is important to know that the applicant has the certificate of Chartered Accountancy will be considered equivalent to PG.
Age Criteria: On 01st May 2021, the applicant should not exceed by 56 years, otherwise he/she will not be eligible.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the norms of Government.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through Interview and document verification.
Important Details Regarding BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021–
To resolve your queries send us your issue by type on firstname.lastname@example.org..in.
The hard copy of the application can be filled by 07th May 2021.
How To Apply Online For BR Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021–
- The detailed instructions regarding the recruitment are available on www., carefully read it.
- Then go to the career section on the home page and then click on ‘Online Application’
- Fill up the information in the form about the candidate’s personal and academic curriculum that includes marks in qualifying degrees, applicant age, the caste of the candidate, experience, and more.
- Upload the mandatory certificates that include proof of age, caste evidence, education certificate, the photograph with passport size, and signature of applicant in digital form.
- Tab on to submit, and take out the print of the application.
- Affix the self-attested copies of necessary certificates with the application, and send them to “Deputy Registrar (Academic Services) Room No. 3, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Delhi Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi – 110006”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The application must contain accurate details.