BPSC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has advertised in its official notification for 79 openings of Lower Division Clerk and Child Development Project Officer. The candidates can submit the application online if they are interested and competent before the last date.
Let us have a look over the details mentioned below to know about the pay quantum, upper age of the applicant, method of selection, and more.
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk and Child Development Project Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have a Secondary Class certificate for post 01 while for post 02, the required academic qualification is Bachelors from the accredited college.
Age Criteria: The candidates of the specified age can apply which is as follows :
- 18-37 years (Male) and 18-40 years (Female) – Post 01.
- 21-37 years (Male) and 21-40 years (Female) – Post 02.
Application Fee: The unreserved candidates have to pay Rupees Six Hundred towards the process of application. But in the case of the reserved category, it will be Rupees One Hundred Fifty only.
Pay Scale: The salary in the hands of the aspirants selected for the given posts will be Rs. 19900-63200/- post 01 and Rs. 53100-167800/- post 02.
Selection Procedure: The following are the selection stages through which every candidate has to go through :
- Written Test (Pre & Main).
- Typing Test and Personal Interview.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Important Details Regarding BPSC Recruitment 2021–
Applications submitted by the candidates must have true and accurate details. There will be no chance for any candidate for application after the fixed due date which is shown below :
- Lower Division Clerk (24) – 16/04/2021.
- Child Development Project Officer (55) – 01/04/2021.
How To Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2021–
- View the application instructions on the website under the career section.
- Put up the relevant data in the application form which can be the name of the applicant, address, qualifications, e-mail, contact, academic score, experience, age info. caste of applicant and more.
- The scanned certificate of 12th/Bachelor Class and Caste/age proof must be uploaded on the website.
- Also, attach the digital signature with the photograph on the portal.
- At last, click on submit tab and finally pay the fees.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Please keep the print of the fee receipt for the future.