BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has a total of 03 vacancies for the posts of Lecturer and HOD. The candidates need to apply online on the official website of www.bpsc.bih.gov.in. The applications must be submitted in online mode by 21/10/2020. Hard copies of the online filled application form are to be sent to the office by 28/10/2020.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer and HOD|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||21/10/2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lecturer, (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Lecturer, (Ceramics) – 1 Post
- HOD, Printing Technology – 1
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed:
- Post 1:- A Masters degree in Hindi subject with first class at Bachelors or Masters Level.
- Post 2: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Ceramics Engineering with first-class
- Post 3: Ph.D. in Printing Technology with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Printing Technology.
Selection Procedure: Through Merit and previous experience.
Pay Scale: As per the specified norms.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee as specified below:
- General/ OBC Category – Rupees 750
- SC/ ST of Bihar/ Female and PwD Category – Rupees 200
- General/ OBC Category – Rupees 100
- SC/ST of Bihar/ Female and PwD Category – Rupees 25
Age criteria: The candidates of the minimum age of 21 years can apply for the post of Lecturer and 33 years for the post of HOD.
Official Website: wwwbpsc.bih.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment in Bihar Public Service Commission go to the official website specified above.
- Fill the online application form and pay the applicable fee.
- Upload scan copies of the academic credentials and submit the form.
- Send the hard copies of the filled application form to the specified office address the latest by 28/10/2020.
NOTE: Please note down the following dates for the recruitment:
- Start date to apply online: 23/09/2020
- Last date to apply online: 21/10/2020
- Last date for receipt of hard copies: 28/10/2020