BPC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Post Circle has brought a golden job opportunity in which the candidates hold the option to apply against 1940 openings for the designation of Gramin Dak Sewak. More useful information about the BPC Recruitment 2021 is specified below, let us read it carefully.
BPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bihar Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
|Last Date To Apply||14/07/2021|
BPC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sewak posts are further classified into the following sub-disciplines :
- Branch Post Master.
- Assistant Branch Post Master.
- Dav Sevak.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will be capable of the application on GDS posts if he/she holds :
- 10th Class Certificate from the recognized board.
- Good knowledge of Local Language.
Age Criteria: The standard age limit fixed by the Bihar Post Office in order to submit the application form is 18 to 40 years. The exemption will be issued to the reserved candidates in accordance with the relaxation norms of BPC.
The date for age computation will be the date of notification released which is 27th April 2021.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the following amount for the application :
- GEN/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- Females, Trans -women, SC/ST, and PwD are exempted.
Pay Scale: The salary paid to the GDS will be in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance as under :
- BPM – INR 12000-14500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – 10000-12000/-
Selection Procedure: Selection is to be made through an automatically generated merit list in accordance with the rules set up by the Bihar Post Office.
Important Details Regarding BPC Recruitment 2021–
The reserved candidates will get the relaxation in upper age in a below-specified manner :
- SC/ST – 05 years.
- OBC – 03 years.
- PwD – 10 to 15 years.
How To Apply Online For BPC Recruitment 2021–
- The first step of the application is to get register on https://indiapost.gov.in OR https://appost.in/gdsonline after understood of all instructions of recruitment.
- Enter the details of the name, address, qualifications, mobile, e-mail, caste, age, etc., of the applicant.
- The mandated certificates are to be uploaded on the portal that includes the photograph, signature, and academic records.
- Pay the payment in online/offline mode and submit the form before the due date.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It is compulsory for the selected candidate to deposit the security amount in favor of the Bihar Post Office.