Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: Bombay High Court has offered an excellent job opportunity for skilled and qualified candidates. All the candidates need to apply for 111 vacancies of System Officer, Senior System Officer in the specified mode. All of the candidates will be required to make sure to apply for the recruitment online on the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in by 12/10/2020.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||System Officer, Senior System Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Last Date to Apply||12/10/2020|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- System Officer-80
- Senior System Officer-31
Educational Qualifications: The following is the minimum specified academic qualification and professional experience criteria:
- Senior System Officer: B.E./B.Tech. In CS/ Engineering/ IT/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent with Network Certifications and 05 years of experience
- System Officer: B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Sci./Engg. or Information Technology or Electronics Engg. or equivalent qualification with one year experience. AND Must possess Network Certifications.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their academic qualifications, previous work experience, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the selected candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 46,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 40,000/-per month
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be lesser than or equal to 40 years as on the date of publishing of the advertisement for the recruitment.
The upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ ST/ Backward communities is 45 years.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment for Bombay High Court, fill the form online on www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Upload the required certificates of academic and professional work experience.
- Submit the form and save a copy in offline mode with you.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website regularly.