BOI Recruitment 2021: Bank of India has released an advertisement on www.bankofindia.in for the employment of candidates on for filling 02 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant. 18/07/2021 is the date by which the offline application form filled in the format provided by the Bank of India on its official website is to be sent to the office address. All of the aspirants are suggested to go through the below provided details and follow each and every guideline and instruction not to forget to follow any.
BOI Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Department Name||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhopal|
|Last Date To Apply||18/07/2021|
BOI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Graduation in BSW/ Arts/ Commerce with some computer knowledge is required if anyone wants to apply for this job opportunity.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants can be 18-43 years. The cut-off date to decide the age of the candidates is 01st July 2021.
Application Fee: The candidates do not have to make payment of any amount towards the application fee irrelevant of the fact that which category they belong to as the fee is exempted for everyone.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be paid a sum of Rupees 15,000/- per month as a fixed salary.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding BOI Recruitment–
The candidates will be required to apply for the specified vacancies in the Bank of India by sending the physical application forms to the office address the latest by 18/07/2021.
How To Apply Online For BOI Recruitment–
- Go to the official portal of the Bank of India which is www.bankofindia.in.
- On the website, you will find the format of the application form which is to be downloaded and taken a print out.
- Fill the form with all the asked information and ensure to paste the candidate’s photo on the form.
- The candidates are also required to sign on the photo pasted on the form and after that must sign in the specified column as well.
- Send the application by 18/07/2021 to The ZM (Zonal Manager), Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, Bank of India Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001
Important Links for BOI Recruitment
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates are also required to send copies of the academic certificates.