Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India is a chief bank nowadays in the Indian banking sector. The bank came into origin on September 07, 1906, and at this time, it was under private ownership. The bank was converted to a public bank in the year July 1969. Due to large scale operations, the bank needs 28 sportsmen for the posts of Clerk and Officer. An anxious person can apply latest by 16th August. For more details about Bank of India Recruitment, see the paragraph mentioned below carefully.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2020|
Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 14
- General Banking Officer – 14
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be holding 10th/Graduation from the authorized body at the time of application. Only Indian citizens are eligible for application.
Selection Procedure: After passing through Interviews and Trials, the candidate will be hired.
Pay Scale: See the official page on the website to get details of remuneration.
Application Fees: Fees prescribed for GEN and OBC category is Rs. 200/- and for SC/ST & PH, this amount is Rupees Fifty only.
Age criteria: As on July 01, 2020, the age of the candidate must not less than 18 years and above 25 years. Relaxation is for 05 years to SC/ST and 03 years to OBC.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly enter the bank’s official website bankofindia.co.in and click on Careers followed by “Recruitment of Sportspersons”.
- A new window will open requiring to click on ‘Apply Online’
- Tab on new registration and put name, contact, and e-mail.
- Provisional registration will complete and user id and password will receive on mobile.
- Upload the relevant documents by using the id-password and fill complete details.
- Preview details and click on ‘Validate Details’ and finally pay fees.
NOTE: Regularly check the website for the latest updates.