BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda has come up with a fantastic job opportunity for skilled and qualified candidates asking them to apply for the recruitment by filling the applications in offline mode and sending them to the office address by 31/07/2020. The candidates will be engaged for 49 vacant posts of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Make sure to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible so as your application form reaches the office address on time.
BOB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
BOB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Business Correspondent Supervisor-49
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed M.Sc (IT)/ BE (IT), MCA/ MBA or must be a Retired officer from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be the only basis for the selection of candidates for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the rules and regulations. The salary will be as follows:
- Category A: Rupees 15,000 fixed with Up to Rupees 10,000 incentives per month
- Category B: Rupees 12,000 fixed with Up to Rupees 8,000 incentives per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay to apply for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be lesser than 65 years.
The candidates will not be provided any relaxation in the upper age limit even if they belong to any reserved category.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.bankofbaroda.inwhere Bank of Baroda has provided a format that is to be used by the candidates for applying for the recruitment.
- Fill all the details in your own handwriting and paste your latest passport size photo on the form.
- Attach copies of the academic and work experience related certificates with the form.
- Send the form to Concerned Regional Office.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website regularly.