BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda is keen on filing up the 08 vacant posts of Product Manager, Assistant Vice President, and Others. The bank has issued an official notification for employment asking eligible and interested candidates to apply in online mode by filling and submitting the form on www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The applications can be submitted by the candidates by the specified date.
BOB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Product Manager, Assistant Vice President, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||
BOB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
Mobile Banking Department
- Mobile Banking: Product Lead: 1
- Ecosystem Partnerships Lead: 1
- UI/UX Designer – 1
- Tech Architecture Lead – 1
Digital Banking Department
- Project Manager – Smart Cities – 1
- Project Associate – Smart Cities- 1
Cash Management Department
- Vice President (Product Manager/Cash Management)-1
- Assistant Vice President (Product Manager/Cash Management)-1
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must hold the specified academic qualification with skills and experience in the relevant discipline.
Selection Procedure: The candidates in order to get the job need to qualify in the process of selection.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary as per the market standards will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates need not be of the specified age limit.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form online on the official website specified above i.e www.bankofbaroda.co.in to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020.
- A passport size photo and signature of the candidate are to be uploaded.
- Make sure to upload the scan copies of the academic certificates as well.
- The candidates must submit the application form by the specified date.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website for more updates. The candidates must submit their online applications for the recruitment by the following specified dates at any cost:
- Mobile Banking Department: 19/10/2020
- Others: 05/11/2020