BNP Recruitment 2021: The latest job article released by the Bank Note Press (BNP) invites applications from the candidates holding educational degrees in the specified field for the vacant posts of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, and Junior Office Assistant for 135 openings. The online application can be submitted by the 18th of June, after which there will not be any chance for an online application.
Kindly read the further information of BNP Recruitment 2021 in the paragraph shown below carefully.
BNP Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bank Note Press|
|Posts Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||18th June 2021|
BNP Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor – 02
- Junior Office Assistant – 18
- Junior Technician – 113
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: An individual will be qualified for the application if he/she had the following degrees :
- ITI/Diploma (CS/IT Engg/Dyestuff/Paint Technology)/Graduation/Diploma or Degree in Social Science.
- The qualifications must be from a renowned college or institute.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be under 18-30 years (Post 01-02), 18-25 years (Post 04), and 18-28 years for remaining posts.
Reserved candidates will be relaxed as per the norms of the government.
Application Fee: The charges stipulated for SC/ST candidates are Rupees Two Hundred only. On the other hand, GEN/OBC candidates will pay Rupees Six Hundred towards application.
Pay Scale: The salary attributed by the Bank Note Press to its selected candidates is Rs. 29740-103000/- Post 01, Rs. 27600-95910/- Post 02, Rs. 21540-77160/- Post 03, Rs. 18780-67390/- Post 04, and Rs. 23910-85570/- Post 05.
Selection Procedure: The stages through which the candidate will go during selection are the following :
- Online Examination.
- Stenography & Typing Skill Test.
Important Details Regarding BNP Recruitment 2021–
Candidates are advised to make an application in advance before the due date to avoid the possibility of jam on the website.
How To Apply Online For BNP Recruitment 2021–
- Enter the web address https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com on google and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill up name, contact & email after which you will get provisional registration in your mail.
- Log in with the user id-password and fill up the personal, and academic details online.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration with a black pen on white paper.
- Retain the receipt after payment for future use.
- In end, validate the details and click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Keep the printout of the application form for security reference.