BIS Recruitment 2022: The main purpose behind this article is to inform all the readers about the 08 vacancies of Management Trainee offered by the Bureau of Indian Standards. The duly filled application can be sent by 31st January 2022.
To know in detail about Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2022, let us have a review of the paragraph below.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Posts Name||Management Executives|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||31st of January 2022|
BIS Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Management Executives – 08
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must have Bachelor’s in Engineering with MBA from a certified university or institute.
Age Criteria: The maximum age of the candidate who is interested in the online application can be 45 years.
Pay Scale: The amount received by the candidates for their services as Management Executives will be approximately Rs. 150000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Bureau of Indian Standards will choose the dynamic candidates upon their performance at the time of Personal Interview and Screening.
Important Details on the BIS Recruitment–
The Bureau of Indian Standards will publish all the updates related to the post on its official website.
Step by Step Process to Apply For BIS Recruitment–
- The Bureau of Indian Standards has given the important instructions for application on the website, read them all carefully.
- After satisfying all the conditions, download the format of the application form.
- The key details including the name of the applicant, father name, caste, experience, academic scores, age, experience, birth date, and others must be added in the columns given in the application form.
- Now, join the photocopies of the documents in support of age, caste, educational qualifications, and residence with the application form.
- Paste the photograph of the candidate in the space provided in the application form.
- Convert all the testimonials along with the application form into pdf format and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Note: The deadline to accept applications by e-mail is 31st January 2022.