About Bihar Police: The Bihar Police Department is the statutory body within the state of Bihar which is established with the purpose to maintain the law and order within the boundaries of the state. The rules and regulations are governed under the direct control of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Bihar.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021: As we all know some days ago Bihar Police has released the official notification of recruitment for 2380 vacancies of Fireman against which a large number of applications were received. But now due to the widespread Covid-19, the department postponed the exam date for the selection.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bihar Police|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bihar|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Classification of Post:
- Fireman (Male) – 1487
- Fireman (Female) – 893
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have completed their Senior Secondary from the accredited board.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the applicant named in the application form must be 18 years but he/she should not be more than :
- 25 years – General caste.
- 27 years – OBC/EBC (Male).
- 28 years – OBC/EBC (Female).
- 30 years – SC/ST.
Application Fee: The amount charged by the Bihar Police Department from its aspirants includes :
- GEN/OBC/EBC/EWS/BC – INR 450/-
- SC/ST – INR 112/-
Pay Scale: Once upon the selection of the candidate, the lucrative salary will be paid to him/her by the Bihar Police Department.
Selection Procedure: The selection will take place in the organization on the basis of the Written Exam and Face to Face Interview.
Important Details Regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2021–
The candidate must be of specification as shown by the Bihar Police Department in its official notice.
Important Details regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the official website of the department.
- Select the link named ‘Re-Upload Photo & Signature’
- Check carefully whether your name is given in the list or not, if yes, then upload the signature and photograph with the relevant link.
- The photograph should not be old for more than two months. Otherwise, the application can be rejected.
- Any kind of error in the application will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates will be intimated about the exam date and other useful details through the official website.