Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police has released an official notification online on the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. The candidates who find themselves eligible and are interested can apply online on the official website latest by 10/09/2020. The candidates will be recruited for 236 vacancies for the post Forester.
The candidates need to make sure to read all of the details provided below and apply for the recruitment following all the specified instructions.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||Forester|
|Number of Vacancies||236|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2020|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Class 12th from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates who apply for the recruitment will be recruited on the basis of the Test, Physical Efficiency, and Physical Measurement Test.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: All of the candidates will be required to pay an application fee as specified below:
- General/ OBC/ EWS/ EBC Category: 450 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category: 112 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates need to be of a specified age i.e 18-25 years.
The candidates of all the reserved categories will be provided with a relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules and regulations.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply online on www.csbc.bih.nic.in filling the application form for Bihar Police.
- Make sure to pay the application fee in the online mode.
- The candidates need to upload all the credentials in the application form including a passport size photo, signature, and academic certificates.
- Submit the application form and make sure to keep a copy of the application form as a proof for reference for the future.
NOTE: All of the candidates need to apply for the recruitment latest by 10/09/2020.