Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: We want you, job-seekers, to know about the latest job opportunity. Bihar Police has a total of 2215 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector, Sergeant. The candidates who are eligible and can apply for the recruitment by submitting your application form online on www.bpssc.bih.nic.in by 24/09/2020.
We have provided all the important details related to the recruitment process in the following paras, make sure to follow the specified instructions during the application process.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Sergeant|
|Number of Vacancies||2213|
|Last Date to Apply||24/09/2020|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police-1998
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have obtained Graduation Degree in any field on or before 01/08/2020.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary and Mains Test followed by the Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as per Pay Level-06 i.e Rupees a 35,400-1,12,400/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates are also required to pay the application fee as specified below:
- General / OBC/ BC/ EWS Category- Rupees 700
- SC/ ST Category – Rupees 400
Age criteria: The candidates of the following age limit can apply for the recruitment:
- General Category (Male Candidates): 20-37 years
- EBC/ BC (Male Candidates) and Female Candidates of General/ EBC/ BC Category: 20-40 years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female Candidates): 20-42 years
Official Website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020:
- The application form is to be filled by the candidates in online mode only on the official website of Bihar Police i.e www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- The fee is to be paid by the applicants in online mode.
- The candidates can upload the academic certificates as per the instructions related to the size and format of the application.
- The applications could be submitted only by 24/09/2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.