BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is planning to recruit eligible, young, and energetic candidates on the 88 vacant seats of Senior Medical Officer and Apprentice Training (Graduate and Technician).For this Bhel issued an official notification on its website. Willing candidates can submit their applications online only. The last date to apply, application procedure, age criteria, educational qualification, etc. all this information is provided in the following paragraph.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||Senior Medical Officer and Apprentice Training|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||10-09-2021 (Apprentice Training) and 07-09-2021 (Sr. Medical Officer)|
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications and Age Criteria: Check the table given below.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the Medical Officer post are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee. There is no fee for Apprentice training.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for a Personal Interview for the Sr. Medical Officer post and a merit list will be formed on the basis of candidates’ educational qualification for the Apprentice Training.
Important Details on the BHEL Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age||Pay Scale/ Stipend|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice||36||B.E. /B.Tech.||18-27 years as on 01-11-2021||Rs. 9000/- per month|
|2.||Technician/ Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||25||Diploma in Engineering||18-27 years as on 01-11-2021||Rs. 8000/- (Technician) and Rs. 7000/- (Technician Vocational) per month|
|3.||Sr. Medical Officer||27||MBBS with PG degree||not more than 37 years as on 01-08-2021||Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Step by Step Process to Apply For BHEL Recruitment–
- It is suggested to the applicants that they should check the official notification for both posts.
- Application for Post no. 3 will be filled through the website trichy.bhel.com/careers and for posts 1 & 2 candidates can apply using the link given below.
- Candidates applying for Apprentice Training have to submit the hard copy of the filled-in application form along with the copies of all documents to the following address.
- Postal address: “Dy. Chief Manager, Room No. 29, Ground Floor, HRD, Main Administrative Building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar (UK) – 2494030 “
- The last date to submit the acknowledgment slip and other documents for Apprentice Training is 18-09-2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here For Sr. MO|
|Apply Online||Check Here for Sr. Medical Officer|
Note: No hard copy of the online filled application has to be sent to BHEL for the Sr. Medical officer post