BHEL Recruitment 2021: The biggest public sector engineering and manufacturing company named ‘Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited’ which is situated in New Delhi was founded in 1964. BHEL is seeking dynamic and energetic aspirants against 40 vacancies on the designation of Supervisor Trainee. The applications can be made by competent candidates through the link generated by the department on its official website bhel.com. Before applying for recruitment, make sure to eligibility details, age criteria, application procedure, etc. in the below-mentioned para.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||Supervisor Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||26th April 2021|
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of the Post: Supervisor Trainee posts are categorized as :
- Unreserved – 25
- EWS – 02
- OBC – 10
- SC – 02
- ST – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant seeking for the post of Supervisor Trainee in Finance must hold Bachelor’s in Commerce from the certified college.
Age Criteria: For the complete age details, check out the official notification of BHEL.
Application Fee: Nothing is to be paid for applying as BHEL does not mention any information about charges
Pay Scale: The candidate will get adequate remuneration for the services rendered by him in the organization.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will go through Computer Based Online Exam before selection.
Important Details Regarding BHEL Recruitment 2021–
The beginning of the online application is process is from 05th of April and it will continue till 26th April 2021 although, the exam is expected to be scheduled for 23rd May 2021.
Any candidate who had applied for the post and later on is found to be indulged in any illegal activity, in such a case his candidature will be terminated immediately.
How To Apply Online For BHEL Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can apply online at https://careers.bhel.in after checking the recruitment instructions in the official notification.
- Tab on the application link mentioned there and enter the basic bio-data in the form such as the name, address, qualification, experience, age & caste information, etc.
- Upload the Bachelor’s mark sheet along with the caste and age evidence.
- The applicant should also attach the scanned photograph with the signature on the portal.
- Confirm the details are correct in the form and thereafter, click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Visit the web page of BHEL for the important news regarding the recruitment.